A little History of the Sikhs has been completing researching since 1999 and has provided many Tours for over 6 years (November 2014). We provide walking tours regarding Sikh related history for invidivuals, families and groups.
A little History of the Sikhs has been completing researching since 1999 and has provided many Tours for over 6 years (November 2014). We provide walking tours regarding Sikh related history for individuals, families and groups who would like to explore history together. Our current tours include:
Walking Tours – (London)- Tour A: Sikh History on the Streets of Chelsea and South Kensington
– Tour B1: Sikh History on the Streets of Westminster & Trafalgar Square
– Tour B2: Sikh History on the Streets of Westminster & Parliament Square
– Tour B3: Sikh War Heroes Tour
– Tour C: North Kensington & Shepherds Bush Tour
– Tour D: Sikh & Punjabi Women – Pioneers Tour
Day Trips – (South of England) which include coach and ferry tours.- C- –
– CT1: The Royal Pavilion and The Chattri Memorial in Brighton and the South Downs
– CT2: Blo-Norton, Thetford and across sites in Norfolk
– CT3: Maidstone Museum, Gravesham and Gravesend
Study Visits – (UK and European Cities) which include coach, train or air travel tours.
– SV1: Northern France and Belgium
– SV2: Edinburgh, and the East of Scotland
– SV3: Osborne House, Isle of Wight
– SV4: Paris, France
– SV5: Malaga to Madrid, Spain
Additional Research tours – planned in 2020/2021
– Ireland (Dublin)
– Germany (Berlin)
– Turkey (Gallipoli)
All tours are individually priced, with all funds raised aimed at:
– Covering Costs
– Raising funds for Sikh Education Charities (with monthly standing orders in place
For more information or to book your tour, visit our social media platforms or contact us.
Independent Research, Walking Tours, Day Trips and Study Visits.